Projects extending SimpleTest
Some projects are able to extend SimpleTest's functionnality :
- Limb Unit
- limb_unit is an advanced SimpleTest based tests runner utility for PHP5. In a nutshell, limb_unit finds and executes tests within the file system. It's similar to phpunit utility from PHPUnit, yet more powerful.
- A XUL interface to SimpleTest framework.
- Automated test runners for PHPUnit and SimpleTest.
- Suite Tester
- Suite Tester is an AJAX-driven add-on for the PHP SimpleTest unit-testing tool. The main benefits are conveniently testing an entire application or a single unit in one place, and quickly viewing a suite's results one unit at a time.
Projects using SimpleTest
Others are using SimpleTest to build stuff :
- CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like ActiveRecord, Association Data Mapping, Front Controller and MVC.
- Web Application Component Toolkit
- The Web Application Component Toolkit is a framework for creating web applications. WACT facilitates a modular approach where individual, independent or reusable components may be integrated into a larger web application. WACT assists in implementing the Model View Controller pattern and the related Domain Model, Template View, Front Controller and Application Controller patterns.
- Limb is an OpenSource(LGPL) PHP framework aimed for rapid web application development. It is a committed proponents of the beautiful and easy-to-maintain code that simply works. That is why the Limb code is developed and constantly refactored in a test driven manner using the best agile development practices.
- Drupal | SimpleTest
- A framework for running automated unit tests in Drupal. This module comes with a set of core tests. These can be helpful when making patches for the drupal core or when building your own set of modules.
- WideImage is an object-oriented PHP image library, written in/for PHP5. Uses GD2 and is unit-tested with Simpletest. Promotes ease of use and extensibility.
- Aperiplus is a general purpose, unit-tested, OOP library for PHP5. It contains extensions for SimpleTest.
- Flux CMS
- Flux CMS is a XML/XSLT CMS based on PHP 5 and Popoon. It's easy to use for the enduser and has WYSIWYG editing capabilites, but it's also very extensible and powerful for implementors to suit your needs.
- Moodle is a course management system (CMS) - a free, Open Source software package designed using sound pedagogical principles, to help educators create effective online learning communities.